Administrative Units, commercial units, Medical Units
Project Name: Sun Capital.
About Project: High residential Compound by Arabia Holding in 6th of October.
Sun Capital Location: October Gardens near Zewail University.
Sun Capital Space: 557 acres.
Units Type: Apartments – Villas – Twin House.
Units Space: Apartments with spaces start from 90 m² to 250 m², standalone villas with space starts from 380 m², townhouse with space starts from 250 m², and twin House with space starts from 290 m²
Price per Meter: starts from 8800 EGP.
The Developer Name: Arabia Group.
Payment Methods: it differs as it starts from 10% to 25% as downpayment and installments start from 7 years up to 10 years.
It is one of the largest and most prestigious residential projects implemented in the heart of 6 October city, which holds more than one title including The Sun City or the New Tourist Capital of Egypt, and is the first residential project implemented in partnership with the Ministry of Housing, which is characterized by a wonderfully strategic location where direct views of the pyramids and proximity to the Great Egyptian Museum.
Arabia Group was keen to put all its expertise in the implementation of this project, and this experience was clearly demonstrated in the selection of the site, it has chosen the highest areas in the 6th of October to implement the project, believing that the outstanding site is one of the most important factors attracting customers and the success of the project.
It was built specifically at the main tourist entrance of the Pyramids of Giza at the end of Al Wahat road and the beginning of Fayoum Road, in addition to the proximity of the compound of the main roads and axes and many vital places, as follows:
Arabia has allocated a huge area of 557 acres divided into two areas, one service and the other a residential one separated by a 50-meter-wide road and high walls, and a separate entrance to the service area has been created to be completely isolated from the residential area, to provide maximum safety and privacy for the compound residents.
The company has allocated 60% of the total area of for the residential area and left the rest of the area for various purposes, and the percentage allocated to buildings and construction in the residential area was only about 18%, while the rest of the area estimated at 82% was allocated to facilities and services, which consisted of green spaces and other recreational services.
The residential area was built on a large area estimated at about 335 acres divided into 6 phases with a total of 12 thousand residential units, and the owner company has been keen to provide this area with all facilities and services to ensure the advancement and well-being of the residents, including:
There are many different residential units available within the compound.
Apartments with spaces start from 90 m² to 250 m².
Standalone villas with spaces start from 380 m².
Town House with spaces start from 250 m².
Twin House with spaces start from 290 m².
The prices of units within the Compound are suitable for many customers of all financial capabilities, despite the availability of many services and benefits within the compound.
Unit prices vary according to their size and type, the units varied among Flat-Apartments, Studio, Duplex, standalone Villas, Townhouse Villas and Twin House, and each type of units has its own price, the company that owns the project announced that the price of the three-rooms semi-finished unit with an area of 143 square meters is with a price starts from 1.8 million EGP.
The company has provided more than one payment system so that the customer can choose the most suitable among them, the payment systems are as follows:
Arabia Holding Company is the executing company of the project which has a lot of projects that have been implemented on the ground.
Arabia Holding major projects include:
Galleria Moon Valley Compound in 5th Settlement.
Note that the prices and spaces mentioned herein are for the first half of 2020, and therefore it is changeable, and we, Real Estate Egypt, are keen to update the spaces and the list of residential and commercial units’ types and prices constantly to keep the customer informed of the real estate market changes.
Sun Capital 6 October
Sun Capital 6 October